Thursday 11 August 2016

Make A Wish

Hi everyone, do you ever get stuck in a rut with your creativity, I looked back at some of my recent projects and found they were all either square or rectangular cards.  So my last post was an attempt to break that mould, I had so much fun thinking outside the box I thought I would give it another try  with this card.


I went for layers and angles making sure there were a few bits that hung off the card for extra interest.

This project used Penny Black's Little Gini stamp set and Flourish and Butterflies Die together with Chameleon Pens.

Who knows what shapes I will create with next!  Until then, hugs
Cathy
x

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hmm - if you are in a rut, I must be in a deep ditch, shape-wise Cathy. Love this, it's so sweet and whimsical with such soft colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Jonathan Bleak said...

Good readding this post