Sunday 2 October 2016

Butterfly Thanks

I was recently fortunate enough to spend a Birthday meal with my good friend John Creighton Petersen (you can visit his blog Art New Wave here) and his family.  I wanted to send a thank you to his Mum and Dad for such a wonderful evening and this is the card I made, with a little help from my Daughter's pet rabbit Alfie!!!!


For this project I used Penny Black stamps Butterfly Trio, Mix and Match Card Clear Skies and Fresh Breeze and Stylish Gratitude dies, Chameleon Color Tones Pens; fuchsia, cornflower blue and tangerine and an Anna Griffin Climbing Rose Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I love how the Penny Black Mix and Match card sands back to white once embossed, it really has the softest cotton texture!

Now I did mention my daughter's Rabbit Alfie helped, he is the most inquisitive rabbit I know and I swear he thinks he is a dog!  Here is a picture of him checking out the butterfly coloring.


I hope to share more adventures of Alfie in the future, just wish my Daughter didn't live so far away!

Hugs Cathy
x

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy - so glad Alfie approved of your colouring of the beautiful butterfly - he's pretty good looking too :-)
Blessings
Maxine